Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Lines on a Page - watch the presentation and read the paper!

Alrighty, so I've managed to record the presentation for my paper, Lines on a Page: Representations and Interpretations! 

(It was originally meant for an internal online conference with the School of Art and the School of Media, but I had my appendix removed in the small hours of the day that the conference was scheduled for, so I couldn't actually attend...)


And here's links to the paper:

ResearchGate

Academia.edu

If you can't access it, DM me on Instagram - the most reliable way to contact me - and we'll sort something out.

(The paper is illustrated, if that's any further incentive to read the thing! But I'm an illustrator - what else would I do?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Characterisation of Charley and Ann - or, Beauty and Sublimity

[Looks like I'd started writing this in 2021, and only now I am getting round to posting it. Hang about, we've got the word "su...